The Australasian Fleet Management Association (AfMA) links people with knowledge to create outcomes. Guidelines, regulations and procedures for COVID-19 are shifting on a daily basis forcing fleet managers and service providers to seek advanced solutions to deal with such unprecedented circumstances.
AfMA’s next edition of FleetDrive will look at an important component of fleet management and shine a light on the exceptional partnerships formed between suppliers and fleet practitioners to support each other during these difficult and uncertain times.
Our goal is to demonstrate outcomes achieved through solution-based problem solving highlighting the knowledge, innovation, and agility of AfMA supplier members.
We plan to cover these core service and maintenance areas. Are you interested in participating?
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Glass Repairs/Replacement
- Roadside Assistance & Battery Replacements
- Car Cleaning
- Your story will be published in AfMA’s FleetDrive e-magazine distributed bimonthly to an audience of over 7,000.
- Your story will be republished on our news pages at afma.org.au which receives 30k page views per month.
- Your story will be shared and your organisation ‘tagged’ on AfMA’s LinkedIn social media page with 2.5k direct followers.
This type of exposure would normally cost $2,445 + GST however we know most supplier members are impacted by COVID-19, hence this opportunity is reduced to $1,495 + GST.
Ideally, your story is best heard through your customers lens. They can explain their challenges, the solutions you provided and the outcomes achieved. AfMA will assist you to craft your final story. Please provide us with between 300-500 words addressing at least the following items.
- How has COVID-19 affected your business and how have you adjusted?
- What problems have your customers experienced during COVID-19?
- What innovative solutions have you developed to assist fleet practitioners
- What feedback have you received from your customers?
- Have you found a new audience and if so how have they responded?
- What are some of the ongoing challenges that you think will affect the automotive industry moving forward?
- Is there a specific product or feature you believe makes a fleet managers life easier?
- Please submit answers to questions in a Word format.
- Include a high-res featured image (PNG or JPG), as well as your company logo
- Optional: ¼ page strip advert (210mm x 78mm)
AfMA will require submissions by COB on Friday August 21st 2020 for publishing in our FleetDrive Issue 24 due for release in late-August. Articles will be republished on AfMA news during September.
Please contact Daniel Braid via firstname.lastname@example.org to have your story told during this challenging period.
We would love to hear from you.