A vehicle fleet plays an important role in the success of a business whether it is one vehicle or 20.
The management of a fleet significantly impacts costs, safety and operations. It is critical for your business to maintain safe vehicles, keep the vehicles on the road and reduce costs. An efficiently run fleet can also help boost your company’s brand image, attract top employees and grow your business.
AfMA offers a wide range of member benefits and resources to assist small businesses achieve this. These include:
- Online driver safety courses and materials to help your drivers understand vehicle safety features and how to use them
- An online weight matrix tool to understand the safety impacts of vehicle loads
- A self-assessment tool to identify potential risks and areas that will lead to better fleet outcomes
- Access to national fleet pricing from some of Australia’s top vehicle brands
- A Small Business Fleet Employer Handbook
- A Small Business Driver Handbook
- A Safer motoring Guide
- A Greener motoring Guide
- A Fleet Management Guide
- Personal Development forums available for all staff
Become a AFMA member today to ensure better outcomes for your business.
A Membership fee for a ABN holder , SME or an business with 250 vehicles or less vehicles is only $499 per year including GST and is tax deductible.