With just 8 days to go we are beyond excited to reveal the key topics that will be covered during our first-ever State of the Fleet Industry news broadcast on December 9 & 10, 2020. We trust you’ll join us online for 90 minutes of news across 2 jam-packed days (12:00-1:30pm AEDT each day).
Forget fuzzy webcams and choppy audio – we’ll be streaming in full high definition from our dedicated broadcast studio filmed live from the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre. We’ll feature the news, views, opinions and key topics that matter to you, including:
- FMO 2.0 – How technology is shaping the FMO of the future
- The evolving future of fuels
- ADAS features saving lives – What the statistics say!
- No access to OBD’s and who owns the data anyway?
- New technology – Weighing up the risk?
- Australia and net zero emissions
- Preparing for your future – A time to reflect
- Service body challenges with increased safety technology
- New technology – reducing accident repair costs
- Road user charges – Are we ready?
There’ll be live panels, opinion pieces, featured interviews and breaking news guided by our experienced Master of Ceremonies Jon Faine (former host of ABC Radio’s Mornings program). We’ll also unveil our 2020 Fleet Award winners – who will take home our Environment, Safety and coveted Fleet Manager of the Year awards?
Can you join us? Click here to register for the event that will get the fleet world talking this Summer and into 2021!