Electric Vehicles in Business Fleets Webinar
As could be expected, the research identified a range of barriers holding fleets back on the journey to EV adoption
• high upfront costs (for vehicles and infrastructure), and
• limited options (particularly for LCVs)
However, one in three fleets have overcome these challenges to start the journey
• 36% acquiring EVs, and
• 26% adding infrastructure
Whilst 29% of organisations can be considered mature there are a range of surprising insights.
Join us for this free event to hear Dr Steve Nuttall Director, ACA Research deliver this insight report, providing valuable insight into its findings.
Steve will be joined by two industry leaders for a panel discussion focused on your needs and questions.
• Dr Steve Nuttall – Director, ACA Research
• Behyad Jafari – CEO, Electric Vehicle Council
• Kristian Handberg – Electric Vehicle Lead, AGL Energy
PLEASE NOTE you have the opportunity to ask questions during and post the Webinar via the Sli.Do platform. The event id that will be used myAFMA
If you haven’t downloaded the application, you can do so by going to your Appstore (mobile phone) or website www.sli.do