- 9 years in Fleet management
- Bachelor of Natural Resource Management (2008)
- Certificate II in Electrotechnology studies (2011)
- Diploma of Leadership and Management (2021)
- I have had some great mentors over the years, previously reporting to David Stephenson (2015 AFMA Fleet Manager of the Year – RCR Tomlinson) and now currently reporting to Tim Smith (2015 Fleet Safety Award – Country Fire Authority).
- Assisted with the restructuring of vehicles with RCR Tomlinson after the acquisition Norfolk Group Limited. Many systems were consolidated and cost savings were identified saving millions in operational and capital expenditure.
- Provided logistical support for Country Fire Authority during the 2019/20 bushfires, assisting with the relocation of vehicles through the state as well as interstate.
- Arranged the transfer of around 400 vehicles from Country Fire Authority to Fire Rescue Victoria after it was created in July 2020 and successfully consolidated many systems and practices.
- Arranged the introduction and implementation of Country Fire Authorities first ZEVs, as well the infrastructure at various locations around the state. Have also helped reduced CFAs carbon footprint with the light fleet increasing from around 10% hybrid vehicles, to around 33% in just over a year.