Preparations for the 2023 Australasian Fleet Conference & Exhibition are well underway.
Supported by our Event Partners Toyota for Business and Toyota Fleet Management, we are pleased to invite your unique contributions to the 2-day program theme “The Future Belongs to the Ready”
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Driver and Vehicle Safety
- Creating a Workplace Safety Culture
- Fleet Utilisation and Efficiency
- Fleet Mobility
- Environmental Strategies for Type 1, 2, and 3 GHG emissions
- Driver Behavioural Change
- Data Intelligence Delivering Outcomes
- Fleet Reporting
- Strategies for Decarbonisation
- Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
- Government Incentives assisting Decarbonisation
- Policy Framework Standards
- Technology Enabling Improved Outcomes
- Personal Development
- Professional Development
- Procurement Best Practice
Tell us how your solutions can influence the broader Fleet Management conversation. How do they create efficiencies and support fleet operators? How can your experiences assist other fleet operators to improve safety, optimize vehicle utilisation and reduce greenhouse gas emissions?
Your abstract must be a maximum of 250 words and include a brief speaker/s bio. The topic proposed must be educational, factual, and respectful of all other organisations in that space. Case studies incorporating your customers are encouraged. Content must be all-inclusive (talk about all the solutions/products available as a topic expert) not limited to the presenter’s employing organisation. Products and services promotional content (in any form) is NOT permitted. You will be required to deliver your presentation in-person.
The closing date for abstract submissions is the 21st of December 2022.
All submissions will be presented to the Conference Committee for consideration, and you will be notified of their decision via email before 1st February 2023.
Submissions must be emailed to [email protected]. If you have any questions or would like to further discuss, please contact us on 03 9866 6056.
We look forward to hearing from you!